Privacy & terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Kersten Therapeutic Training Center
COURSES, TRAINING, ACTIVITIES, ONLINE COURSES AND EXTERNAL LINKS
Version 0.1 This page was last modified on 26-02-2019
We are aware that you have confidence in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect this data and how we improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
Therapeutic Training Center Kersten respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Our use of collected data
Use of our service
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal information. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on secure servers of Therapeutic Training Center Kersten or that of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we have.
When you send email or other messages to us, we may keep those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers of Therapeutic Training Center Kersten or that of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information that we have.
We collect data for research in order to gain a better insight into our customers, so that we can tailor our services accordingly.
This website uses "cookies" (small text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of Therapeutic Training Center Kersten or that of a third party. We use this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
The information will not be shared with third parties. In some cases the information can be shared internally. Our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any changes and / or changes to this site may lead to changes in this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to regularly consult this privacy statement.
Choices for personal data
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that is currently provided to us.
Edit / unsubscribe newsletter service
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the option to change your details or to unsubscribe.
Adjust / unsubscribe communication
If you want to change your data or want to get yourself out of our files, please contact us. See the contact details below.
AVG agreement students Therapeutic Training Center Kersten
Turn off cookies
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some functions and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Questions and feedback
Kersten Therapeutic Training Center, Maastrichter Pastoorstraat 14, 6211 BV Maastricht tel: 0613974023 email@example.com
1. These general terms and conditions apply to all assignments / reservations and orders to and agreements with Therapeutic training center Kersten.
2. By sending the registration form, the student or participant declares to agree to these conditions. Registration / registration for a course can not be canceled, you can participate in another date in consultation, provided that it was submitted in time.
3. “Customer” within the meaning of these terms and conditions means all those who place an order or course reservation at Kersten Therapeutic Training Center.
4. All offers, in whatever form, are without obligation and only serve as an invitation to give or provide a course or order / assignment, unless stated otherwise in writing by Therapeutic training center Kersten. An order for a course reservation is deemed to have been accepted as soon as it has been provided by the customer to Therapeutic training center Kersten by telephone, in writing, by fax, e-mail or via the website. All bills and / or invoices for courses, services, sales and / or reservations of Therapeutic Training Center Kersten must be paid in cash, by debit card or bank transfer. In the event of non-payment, the customer is legally deemed to be in default without additional written notice of default and a conventional compensation of 12% of the amount due with a minimum of € 75.00 and a maximum of € 2000.00 is immediately due on the invoice amount. and interest from the due date in the amount of 1% per month, whereby part of a month is charged as a full month.
The money must be transferred before the course has started to be paid in cash or by pin at the first lesson. Tuition fees are never returned if the course is canceled prematurely
When purchasing a home study, the purchase is binding and cannot be reversed as the customer gains direct access to the course or training purchased by him / her. In the absence of forward payments, the remaining amount is claimed.
By completing and sending the registration form, the student commits to full payment of the course fees. Any costs of payment reminders and collection are for the account of the defaulting party. There will never be a refund of course fees in case of cancellation, early termination of the course or home study. Registration is binding: refund only in case of accident or illness by means of a person-bound voucher. Program changes reserved. Transfer the course fee to NL69 INGB 0004514613 for the Therapeutic Training Center Kersten in Maastricht
Participation in the courses is entirely at your own risk. Cancellation in case of force majeure: e.g. in case of storm, black ice or temporary incapacity for work it is not possible to recover from the teacher.
5. If the customer wishes to postpone his registration (for whatever reason), an additional postponement fee will be charged. The amount of this postponement fee depends on when the student moves his enrollment. The closer this is to the start date, the higher the compensation. This can amount to 50% of the course amount in addition to the amount of the course, which will be taken at an agreed later date.
6. All costs, both judicial and extrajudicial, are fully borne by the customer.
7. Therapeutic training center Kersten and the customer submit to these general terms and conditions and to all agreements between parties to Dutch law. During all courses and activities organized by, Therapeutic training center Kersten both directly and indirectly, the participant is liable for damage caused by him or her to goods, properties and buildings of both Therapeutic training center Kersten and third parties, as well as to persons; even if there is no intent. Therapeutic training center Kersten is not liable for damage, loss, theft or damage to property, goods and money or damage to persons, for whatever reason, during its outgoing courses and activities, directly or indirectly.
8. Kersten Therapeutic Training Center reserves the right to make changes to the programming without refund of money. In case of an interim termination of a course or event by Kersten Therapeutic Training Center as a result of force majeure, restitution will take place pro rata.
9. The prices and dates stated on the brochures and website of Therapeutic training center Kersten are subject to errors. 10. No rights can be derived from the websites and folders of Therapeutic training center Kersten. 11. The courses and training comprise an obligation of means and not an obligation of result. Therapeutic training center Kersten is not liable for the success or failure of a student for any exam or test whatsoever. 12. Kersten Therapeutic Training Center reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course or activity if there is not enough interest, you can use your payment for another course date or other course of your choice. 13. Therapeutic training center Kersten is not liable for damage resulting from cancellation, postponement or other changes to the course or activity. 17. Complaints procedure: if you have a complaint about Therapeutic Training Center Kersten, you can send it to the internal complaints committee of Therapeutic Training Center Kersten firstname.lastname@example.org. Kersten Therapeutic Training Center is affiliated with the Disputes Committee. 18. Gift certificates, discounts, rate discounts and package discounts are not exchangeable against cash or credit. Offers and / or gift vouchers are not in combination to hand in. A course package discount is always given in advance for the courses to be followed, the total amount must be deposited in one in advance for the courses to be followed. The discount is never settled afterwards. copyright 2010 Therapeutic Practice Kersten Chamber of Commerce 14095853 Copyright Copyright
The content of www.massagecursuslimburg.nl is protected by copyright, including all our course material. We reserve all rights. Information, images, graphics or illustrations on this website, including source code, may not be changed, copied, (re) published, transferred, distributed or stored anywhere. The material may be used for private and non-commercial use under strict copyright conditions. Kersten Therapeutic Training Center is not responsible for the content of external web pages linked to. The respective website owners are responsible for this. E contents of external web pages. We will treat all personal information we receive from you via our website confidentially and will not transfer it to third parties insofar as this is not necessary in the context of our services. Disclaimer All online courses (including appendices) of Kersten Therapeutic Training Center have been compiled with great care. Therapeutic Training Center Kersten cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracy and / or incompleteness of the information provided herein, nor can rights be derived from the content of the online courses (including attachments). The content of the online courses (including attachments) is copyrighted and is intended solely for the addressee of this message. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, Therapeutic Training Center Kersten requests that you delete this message, not to open any attachments and Therapeutic Training Center Kersten points out the unlawfulness of the use, copying or distribution of the content of this message (including attachments). Therapeutic Training Center Kersten does not accept any liability for damage and / or costs resulting from incomplete and / or incorrect use of the online courses and / or their contents. Therapeutic Training Center Kersten does not accept any liability for damage and / or costs arising from supporting or not supporting the software on PC, iPad or telephones of the online member portal.
The information on this website has been compiled with great care. However, Kersten Therapeutic Training Center is not liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the use of the information provided herein. No rights or claims can be made in any way from the content of this website.
No medical advice
Kersten Therapeutic Training Center is not a care institution and does not provide medical advice. Employees of the institute cannot assess whether or not a particular treatment is the right one in an individual case. Kersten Therapeutic Training Center accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use or impossibility of using the information on this website or in the lessons / training courses, or changing, stopping or adjusting a treatment. Information on this website cannot be considered as a replacement for a consultation or treatment by a doctor.
This website contains information and links to websites offered by parties other than Therapeutic Training Center Kersten. These links are for information only. Therapeutic Training Center Kersten has no control over these websites and is not responsible or liable for the information, products, treatments or services provided by third parties.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Kersten Therapeutic Training Center attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
Therapeutic Training Center Kersten therefore complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that I at least:
limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed:
ask for your explicit consent if I need this for the processing of your personal data;
have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wish to point this out to you and respect them.
Purposes for which the training center processes customer data:
for use in relation to course enrollments
Certificates & diplomas